4th International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICFFTS 2023)
The previous event in this conference series, ICFFTS’22, was held Virtually on October 27 – 29, 2022. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Salim Aal Khlaifin for the paper entitled: “Heat Transfer Enhancement for better Cooling System of Electronic Components“
Authors: S. Aal Khlaifin, A. Al-Janabi, N. Al-Rawahi, N. Al-Azri
ICFFTS’22 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICCEFA’22) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 3rd International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICFFTS’22) is available in the link below.
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $200 USD registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $150 USD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference