The International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICFFTS'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Fluid Flow and Thermal Science. The goal of ICFFTS'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICFFTS is an acronym for International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
ICFFTS'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Analytical solution of conservation equations
- Blood flow research
- Boiling and condensation
- Boundary layer theory and applications
- Compressible and incompressible flows
- Conduction, convection, and radiation heat transfer
- Conservation laws
- Electronic cooling
- Energy optimization
- Experimental fluid dynamics
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Saeed Moghaddam,
University of Florida, USA
The organizing committees of two co-located events, ICFFTS'19 and ICAERA'19, have decided to allow registrants of either conference to attend sessions from both events. As a result, we encourage attendees to study the program for both conferences and attend the sessions which they may find relevant/interesting. For more information about the ICFFTS'19 Conference, please view the Conference Flyer.