3rd International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICFFTS’22)
October 27, 2022 - October 29, 2022 | Seoul, South Korea , VIRTUALLY
IMPORTANT: Due to continued travel restrictions and concerns related to the COVID outbreak, despite the better situation in some countries, majority of our participants have registered for virtual attendance at the conference. Keeping this, as well as the safety of our participants in mind, we have made a difficult decision to change the 3rd International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science from a hybrid conference to a fully virtual conference.
Please note that we will publish the proceedings of the conference including all accepted papers and extension abstracts prior to the virtual conference. This is to ensure we can meet the expectation of the authors regarding the publication of their papers in the conference proceedings.
All registered authors with accepted papers for oral or poster presentations should prepare a recorded video presentation or PowerPoint slides with voice and submit it to the conference administrator (email@example.com) at least 15 days prior to the conference.
- Oral Presentations : 15 minutes of a recorded video presentation (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx)
- Poster Presentations: There are two options. First, authors can prepare a recorded short video presentation which can be either 3-5 minutes of a recorded video (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx). Second option is to prepare a virtual poster (jpeg/pdf) which includes following: brief abstract, background, problem statements, results and discussions. In this case, recorded voice is not necessary.
All presentations will be introduced by the session chairs which will be followed by a few minutes of Questions and Answers. We would appreciate if authors can make sure to be available for the Q&A session.
The 3rd International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science aims to become the leading conference in fields related to fluid flow and heat transfer. The goal of this fluid flow and heat transfer conference 2022 is to provide an online space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICFFTS'22 is an acronym for International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal and Science.
Topics themes for ICFFTS’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Boiling and condensation
- Energy optimization
- Experimental fluid dynamics
- Flow, heat and mass transfer devices
- Fuel cells
- Gas liquid operations
- Heat transfer augmentation applications
- Heat transfer enhancement active methods
- Laminar and turbulent flows
- Mass transfer coefficient
- Molecular diffusion
- Non-Newtonian flow
- Polymer processing
- Renewable and non-renewable energies
- Separation processes
All submissions accepted as posters will be presented orally by the authors for 5 minutes
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply).
Interested authors, researchers, and…
Learn More »
Dr. Youngsuk Nam
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster