5th International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICFFTS 2024)
We a are pleased to announce our Plenary and Keynote Speakers for ICFFTS 2024:
Dr. Guillermo Paniagua
Purdue University, USA
Prof. Paniagua’s team specializes in turbines, measurement techniques, and propulsion, focusing on aerodynamics and heat transfer of high-speed internal flows. The central theme of Paniagua’s research is to expand the traditional limits of fluid machinery. Prof. Paniagua’s team aims to pioneer the transition to a world where all propulsion and power generation is clean through creative and rigorous research in high-speed internal flows. The team combines expertise in Measurement techniques, Experimental testing procedures, Theoretical calculations, and Computational analysis with a focus on research and development for turbines and novel thermal-based cycles.
Topic of Keynote:
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a 250 Euro registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a 150 Euro registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference