Bank to Bank Transfer
4th International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICFFTS 2023)
If you are using this method of payment, you should note that all charges for transferring the money must be paid by the registrants or your registration will be withdrawn.
*Please make sure that you are sending the payment to International ASET Inc. Any other name will result in the rejection of your payment. We will not be responsible for payments rejected because of this reason.
The banking information required for your money transfer is as follows:
Beneficiary Name: International ASET Inc.
Unit No. 104, 2442 St. Joseph Blvd.
Orléans, Ontario, Canada
Phone #: +1-613-834-9999
Account #: 23077000000726
Swift Code: NOSCCATT
Scotia Bank Canada
20 Queen St. West, 4th floor
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Phone #: 888-855-1234
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a 200 Euro registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a 150 Euro registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference