International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICFFTS’20)
September 9, 2020
September 10, 2020
The International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICFFTS’20) aims to become the leading virtual conference in fields related to fluid flow and heat transfer. The goal of ICFFTS'20 is to provide an online space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster a virtual environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICFFTS'20 is an acronym for International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal and Science.
Topics themes for ICFFTS’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Boiling and condensation
- Energy optimization
- Experimental fluid dynamics
- Flow, heat and mass transfer devices
- Fuel cells
- Gas liquid operations
- Heat transfer augmentation applications
- Heat transfer enhancement active methods
- Laminar and turbulent flows
- Mass transfer coefficient
- Molecular diffusion
- Non-Newtonian flow
- Polymer processing
- Renewable and non-renewable energies
- Separation processes
Virtual Presentation Options:
Accepted Authors may choose to conduct a 20 minute oral presentation in one of three ways: online live presentation, presentation of a recorded video, or presentation of a saved power point file with sound. Alternatively, accepted Authors may choose to present an e-poster at a specified time by sharing the file on their screen. Poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and…
Learn More »
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster